Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Discover Your Ancestral Heritage by Creating Your Family Tree

Today, I joined a workshop at JFKU.  The purpose of today’s workshop was exploring our ancestors.  Actually, I’ve never thought of my ancestors, so I supposed that this workshop was a good opportunity to explore my relationship with my ancestors.  That was why I participated in this workshop.

Through making a family tree, ancestral meditation and dialogue, I became more and more interested in my ancestors.  My ancestors effect on who I am now.  So, I’ll continue exploring my ancestral ties.

Have you ever had a strong curiosity how your family heritage influences who you are?  Are you ready for an amazing adventure of discovering your family history?  This is a basic workshop of developing your family tree while exploring new horizons with hidden stories and dreams buried deep within the secrets of the family treasures.  Ancestors are calling us to consciously nurture and deepen relationships with them, and repair the energy broken through time.  Possibly you will learn how your ancestors influence who you are today.  A family tree is a start to preserve memories and stories for your children, grandchildren, and future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment