Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Numb3rs


I like this TV drama too much.  It is so thrilling and its concept (solving criminal cases using mathematics) is fun.  Now, I use this drama to improve my listening and speaking skills in English.  If I watch this drama again and again and get to speak with my friends using mathematical terms, what should I do? haha

Story: FBI Special Agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow) recruits his mathematical genius brother Charlie (David Krumholtz) to help the Bureau solve a wide range of challenging crimes in Los Angeles. The two brothers take on the most confounding criminal cases from a very distinctive perspective. Dr. Larry Fleinhardt (Peter MacNicol) is Charlie's friend and colleague who urges Charlie to focus more on his university studies than on FBI business. Don and Charlie's father, Alan Eppes (Judd Hirsch), is pleased to see his two sons working together, but fears their competitive nature will lead to trouble.






No comments:

Post a Comment