Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Movie Yoga

Today, I practiced “Movie Yoga” with my friends.  I’ve never heard “Movie Yoga” before.  I was intrigued by it and it was fantastic for me!  It’s a new kind of Yoga.  However, the discussion between my friends was difficult to understand.  A lot of unknown words were flooded into my mind, so I panicked…  I’m used to face to face conversation in English little by little, but it may take more time to grasp the group conversation or discussion.  I hope that I will enjoy a group dialogue soon.

Oh, I was sorry that I didn’t explain about “Movie Yoga.” Haha.  Movie Yoga is put forward by Tav Sparks, which is a kind of transformational exercise watching a movie.  The author said "Movie Yoga shows us how to celebrate the grand sweep of life in all its manifestations as being part of a great mystery and wholeness that we will always be moving toward. And to watch a hellava lot of movies while we’re at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment