Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fast & Furious: Fast Five


Tonight, I watched a movie “Fast & Furious: Fast Five” in a theater.  By chance I could watch it in 3D.  It was so exciting!  While watching, I felt calm, anxiety, excited, joyful, funny, thrilled and free.  I understood the meaning of “almost all movies contain at least one of four universal stages of transformation” (Tav, 2009).   I moved from the safe zone to the trapped zone, war zone and free zone…  A movie lets us experience “death and rebirth.”  I'm intrigued by "Movie Yoga", so I want to learn it more from the book.

The cast includes Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon, Don Omar, Elsa Pataky, Joaquim de Almeida and Dwayne Johnson.


No comments:

Post a Comment