Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Integral Coaching Diary: The Phenomenological, Neurological, and Physiological Effect of Coaching

I plan to work with four clients in six months. Now, I started to work with one client. After first meeting, I was intrigued by the process of coaching. For example, I was able to “feel” that sacred collective consciousness between my client and me happened. I noticed that by comparing my state of consciousness before and after coaching. Obviously, my state of consciousness during the coaching session altered. This is the first point I noticed about the coaching session. In a word, that was a mysterious phenomenological phenomenon.

In addition, maybe the coaching session affected our brain neurologically, physiologically. The coaching session shaped a new brain (perhaps, not only brain but also our body). Through the Integral Coaching, how do my clients evolve psychologically and change phenomenologically, neurologically, and physiologically? My current interest resides in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment