Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Integral Life Practice: Movie Yoga-Shawshank Redemption, Beautiful We-space

My study partner who lives in Japan and I study Integral Theory and practice various psychological transformational methods or various kinds of meditations once every two weeks through Skype.

Yesterday, firstly we shared recent events each other and then, we discussed my paper about assessment of human developmental levels.  Next, I shared about Integral Coaching.  Third, we practiced Movie Yoga using the movie of “Shawshank Redemption (Youtube 9 minutes digest version.”  This was first time to practice Movie Yoga in this study meeting, but happily I received high evaluation from my study partner.   I appreciate my friend who told me Movie Yoga, JonaXXXX.

Lastly, my study partner facilitated “Meditative Dialogue” for me (us).  This was really wonderful…I can’t express this experience in words… I was grateful for that moment, “beautiful we space (inter-subjectivity space)”, my study partner, and the universe.  

Shawshank Redemption: 9 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spEAd6yYvqo

No comments:

Post a Comment