Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Integral Life Practice and Integral Theory study group through Skype

I have a study about Integral Life Practice and Integral Theory through Skype.
This is a 1 on 1 study session.  Yesterday, I conducted a regular study meeting with my friend in Japan for five hours!!  That was a little bit crazy, but it was so fruitful for me.  The following is the contents of yesterday’s session.
2 Mantra meditation: 10 minutes (I made a mistake.  Playing music files through Skype didn’t work well)
3 Disidentification exercise: 30-45 minutes (I learned this exercise in Psychosynthesis class @JFKU)
4 Gross-Subtle-Causal meditation: 25-35 minutes (My friend’s part)
5 Big Mind: 45-60 minutes (My friend’s part)
6 Dream work

This study meeting is so important for me in order to apply my skills and knowledge I learned in America.
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play. ~Immanuel Kant~

Do you have a place outside the campus where you can apply various theories or techniques you learned in classes?   Are your knowledge and skills mere knowledge and skills?  Or your knowledge and skills are beyond intellectual play? 

No comments:

Post a Comment