Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Remember how I acquired my native language!

While I was taking a shower today, I was mumbling to myself “Remember how I acquired my native language.  Remember how I acquired my native language…” again and again.  If I find the way I acquired Japanese language, the process will be applicable to English.  Dating back to my babyhood, at first I didn’t learn Japanese from “letter or character.”  Yeah, I learned it through verbal communication with my parents.  Of course, it is important to read a book in order to study in the academic world but firstly I have to install “English” software into my brain by talking or listening.  Now, I think that I need to change my brain OS (Operating System) from Japanese to English.  I want to believe that my brain is like a high quality computer, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment