Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New shadow appears?: Most irritating thing for me

Now, the most irritating thing is that I can’t speak freely what I’m really thinking in my mind.  I can express my thinking, and what I want to share with my friends and classmates in a simple sentence or some words…  That makes me so frustrating!  Also, in today’s class, I made a comment, but I couldn’t tell it very well.  All classmates except me could share fully their own experiences or ideas, but I couldn’t.  This situation brings me a new shadow.

2 comments:

  1. You will be fine. It is a process. You feel it difficult at the beginning means you are learning something new and you are adjusting to it. After this process, you will feel you have achieved and happy. Everyone has been there so dont worry. Btw, nice picture.

    頑張って!

    Enrica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enrica-san,

    Thank you so much for your comments!!
    I noticed how excellent you were because you could speak not only Chinese but also Japanese and English so fluently! That is really amazing.

    Oh, I see this is a process. I'm really looking forward to the new world after this (short or long?) process.

    頑張ります!

    Yohei

    ReplyDelete