Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is this a wonderful opportunity for me?: Shadow is beautiful!

As I said before, some new types of shadow emerged in me.  That may be because my life environment changed dramatically.  Wait, wait.  This situation can be a very beneficial opportunity to practice my shadow work!  Now, I’ll show you my shadow work (3-2-1 shadow practice) below.

3- Face it

I’m so irritated with me because I can’t say smoothly in English what I’m thinking.  On the other hand, to me, my classmates look very smart because they can express their ideas fully.  What do I contribute to my classmates and class?  Nothing… Even if there is my contribution in my class, the size is like a tiny ant.  I wish I could speak like a native speaker.  I’m worried about what my classmates think of me.

2- Talk to it

Me: I’m so sorry.  I’m sorry that I can’t give you anything in the class.  And my poor English…

Classmate: Sorry what?  You are trying to speak English hard even if that is little.

Me: Thank you, but I want to tell you more.  And I want to speak more clearly. 

Classmate: When did you come to America?

Me: On March 21st.  Almost one month has passed.

Classmate: One month?  Don’t worry.  It’s natural that you can’t speak English very well.

Me: Thanks, but I think that is my mere excuse.  What do I contribute to the class?

Classmate: That’s a difficult question, haha.  Umm…Let me think about it… Eureka!!  You can create a nice atmosphere in the class with us!!

Me: That's it?

Classmate: Yeah, of course, that's it!

Me: Hahaha, but thank you so much!  I’m really happy to share same place and same time with you!!

1 Be it

I become my classmate.  I am an invaluable man in the class.  I have unique experiences and insights to contribute. To live in another country brings us a lot of precious opportunities to face our new shadow and practice shadow work.  Our dark shadow can be our bright shadow.  Shadow is beautiful!!!


Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment