Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Up in the air



Story:Ryan Bingham (Academy Award® winner* George Clooney) is truly living the high life. Flying all over the world on business, he never stops moving...until he meets Alex, a fellow passenger and learns that life isn’t about the journey, but the connections we make along the way. Acclaimed by critics and audiences everywhere and included in over 200 top 10 lists, "Up in the Air is light and dark, hilarious and tragic, bouncy and brainy, romantic and real.”*- Owen Gleiberman, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

This movie describes a part of the negative aspects of modern Internet world, for example "mileage" addiction or firing by Internet. Of course, this movie expresses human connections in such a society.

Watching this movie, I looked back on the past my air journey. I love indescribable atmosphere or scent in the airport. Music I listened or movie I watched inside an airplane are stamped on my memory.

And I remembered vividly the beautiful scene of San Francisco, the song I listened and that I was excited last Summer.

What will I feel or what will I think about in the next air journey? I think that next air trip will be unforgettable in my life. Because it means a start of my new life in the new world, America.

Trailer



By the way, I don't have loyalty to a specific air company, so I don't rack up mileage points at all unlike the main actor on this movie. I may be indifferent about switching cost.

Um, I will pledge my fidelity to a specific air company any time now. Mileage is my life!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment