Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where were and are my passions?

I just came up with the idea where my passion were in the past and are now. Maybe the following chart represents my academic interests.
Age
Passions (Interests)
7-11
Entomology, Paleontology (I bought all books about the fields in a near bookstore, saving my monthly small allowance)
12-13
Brain Science (not phenomenological mind but physical brain)
14-18
N/A I can’t remember…
19-23
Business Strategy, Accounting, Economics
24-25
Integral Theory, Psychology, Organizational Behavior
25~
Integral Theory, Developmental Psychology, Consciousness Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Humanistic Psychology, Behavioral Psychology, Neuropsychology, Neurophilosophy, Pedagogy, Transpersonal Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Psychosynthesis, Linguistics, Hermeneutics, Anthropology, System Theory,…the list goes on.
 At first glance, my current interests seem chaotic…but they are a part of our reality or the universe.  In that sense, my interests don’t reside in one academic area any more but I may be interested in this reality itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment