Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

“a guide to integral psychotherapy” by Mark Forman

Happily, I’m learning “Developmental Psychology” from Mark who is the author of “a guide to integral psychotherapy” this summer quarter in JFKU.  In fact, when I lived in Japan, I read his book and I was overwhelmed by his insight and a lot of useful information included his book.  I really respect him same as I admire Ken Wilber.  OK, I’ll stop praising him here, but I really recommend his book for not only therapists but also consultants, coaches, and…all kinds of professional people.

After reading his book, I have a lot of questions for him about this book, so I’d like to ask him little by little this quarter.

He gave me his autograph very kindly.  I really appreciated him and I realized after class that he was a very intellectual and warm hearted person.

No comments:

Post a Comment