Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My psychograph: when I was a consultant (2009-2011)

I explain to you my psychograph using text book “Integral Spirituality.” As you may know, I was an international tax consultant while I lived in Japan. To tell you the truth, I officially retired from my company today!

Let’s get back to talking about my psychograph. I think that psychograph changes in accordance with promotion of position or what kind of job people engage in.

First, the below is my psychograph (I’ll use only Cognitive line and Interpersonal line to explain easily) when I was an analyst position. The title hierarchy of my company like this: analyst (3-4years)senior analyst (3-5 years)managersenior managerpartner.

Each line’s numerical value is based on my work experience intuition. Why is my cognitive line high? That is because “business consultant job” requires me to think logically. I was trained to think critically in my job.

Next, if I get promoted to a manager, I think that my psychograph will change like the below.

Comparing with two psychographs, manager position needs more developed cognitive line and interpersonal line. That is because manager will be trained to think critically on the job training and he/she has to negotiate with clients and manage own team communicating with many people.

This is my brief memo and my own insight.

What do you think of your own psychograph in your job? What kind of psychograph can you draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment